Are you a freelance and/or independent worker? Are you a small entrepreneur? Do you issue receipts for professional fees? Are you an Uber driver or from another company? Do you rent or lease any property? Are you a foreigner working independently of Mexico?
Whatever the activity you dedicate yourself to, in Accuantia you will find customised solutions and tranquility before the requirements of the Treasury Department.
- Wage earner system
- All individuals who earn a wage from a personal work subordinated to the disposal of an employer.
- Professional Activities System (fees, as long as they they provide an independent service, that is, not as wage earners)
- Lawyers, architects, physicians, engineers, graphic designers, etcetera.
- Real Estate Lease System (for all persons who rent or lease a property):
- Houses, apartments, buildings, commercial premises, roomies, etc.
- Business Activity System
- Commission agents, mechanical workshops, printers, restaurants, cocinas económicas (a sort of kitchen that offers affordable prices for set courses or menus), canteens, schools, among others.
- Tax Incorporation Regime, better known as RIF (formerly REPECOS (Small Taxpayer Regime)
- Drivers (Uber, Didi, Beat, Cabify, etc.), restaurants, coffee shops, cocinas económicas, canteens, dry cleaners, butcher’s shop, stationery shops, greengrocers, among others